This course is especially designed for children 12 – 17 years old accompanied by their parents or guardians.
We emphasize on spoken English, communication skills and vocabulary related to the age of the students. Our funny and imaginative activities encourage rapid learning and real communication. While children are at the United College London in the morning, parents and other adult family members have the option of taking a course at United College London as well. The programme includes many social activities such as visits to : Museums, famous parks, weekend excursions outside London etc.
There are three programmes available:
» Christmas and New Year Family Courses
» Easter 2018 Family Courses
» Youth Summer School 2018 *** coming soon!
Information about the Youth Summer School 2017
» London Youth Summer School 2017
19th June 2016 – 18th August 2017 (Flexible choice of 1 week min duration to 9 weeks max)
Recommended duration: 2 weeks
- Students 8-17 years old. Group ages (8-11) (12-14) (15-17)
- 15 hours English Language Lessons per week in Central London location
- Including: Certificate of Attendance
- Including: Accommodation for all students in Central London
- Including: Full board meals (all day, every day) Meat, fish, salads, and veg meals
- Including: Multiple everyday Social Activities (Afternoon, evening and weekend activity programme) London Eye, Tower of London, London Aquarium, Arsenal Stadium, River Thames Cruise, London open bus tour, Cinema, Kensington Palace, Transport Museum, Madame Tussaud’s, British Museum, Natural History Museum, Science Museum
- Including: Weekend excursions outside London: Oxford, Hampton Court, Brighton, Cambridge, Canterbury
For programme & prices information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org